Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lies, Damn Lies, Statistics

While I'm alone among my Dem pals in my belief that just about any tactic is okay when it comes to revolution, I can't abide the lies. Sarah Palin on Facebook talking about her Down's baby having to face a Death Panel--lie. Spotaneous screaming at town hall meetings unrelated to corporate lobbyists--lie. Canadians wish they had our system--lie.

Where is the President? When he was running for office, he had a website devoted to separating fact from fiction. I thought it was pretty clever. Where's his fact v. fiction website now, when his agenda is truly on the line? Even Snopes.com can't keep up, although they make the occasional attempt.

2 comments:

randy said...

Try www.factcheck.org.

KAZ said...

Thanks, Randy. Factcheck.org is great on this issue.